HARRI is our health and wellbeing engagement vehicle, with it we are able to travel across Lancashire and South Cumbria to talk with the local communities and individuals.
Onboard HARRI we:
- engage with you; to share our ideas and plans for the future and to gain insight into what your needs are
- offer simple signposting, advice and guidance to offer the right help at the right time in the right place for you
Onboard there will be a mixed group from within the NHS and beyond, which will enable us to offer you a wide range of information on many of the issues you may be facing, such as job advice, quit smoking, diabetic DESMOND, Steady On, Myplace, Lancashire Victim support and much more. The vehicle includes a private consulting area with disabled access.
People can visit HARRI at various locations and events throughout the year in Lancashire.
HARRI is one of the many ways Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust is using to reach out to communities to promote positive aspects of mental health and wellbeing.
HARRI is also available to attend health events and campaigns. It is the perfect vehicle to promote local services to a wide audience in just a few hours, allowing services to highlight their initiatives, raise awareness and discuss concerns.
If you would like to hire HARRI for your next event, please get in touch for availability.
- Friday 10 November – 11am to 4pm at Ashton Methodist Church, Wellington Road, Ashton on Ribble, Preston, PR2 1BU
- Monday 13 November – 10am to 3pm at TK Max carpark, North Valley Road, Colne, BB8 9DJ
- Thursday 23 November – 10am to 3pm at Blackburn Carers Service Right Day, Kingsway, Greenhurst Place, Blackburn, BB2 1NA
- Saturday 25 November – 10am to 3.30pm at Women's Health and Wellbeing Event, Bizspace, Preston Technology Park, Marsh Lane, Preston, PR1 8UQ
- Tuesday 28 November – 10am to 3pm at Leyland Market, Northcote Street, Leyland, PR25 2AA